The Employee Life Cycle
The drivers for workplace success, deliver equal employment practices and compliance.
1. Assess: Analyse compliance against employee legislation and risk exposure.
2. Hire: Understand the employee/roles you need and source the best talent.
3. Manage: Get employee management legally correct on a daily basis.
4. Policy: Protect your business and employees by being compliant.
5. Wellbeing: Meet legal requirements regarding workplace health and safety.
6. Training: Reduce risk by conducting effective training.
7. Engage: Foster a highly motivated and productive workforce.
8. Measure: Understand what your employees and vacancies cost.
9. Exit: Reduce the impact of resignations and exit non-performers legally.